Hazen Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying in a world of hidden reality. . . and craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:03 pm

(I know I know...)

''...Do you want to come with me?'' Ali blurted out,knowing he couldn't take his words back ''You seemed kinda bored...If you're not busy with your job that is'' he trailed off into a mumble and pretended to look around for a place to go.In actuality,he knew exactly where to go.His mind was filled to locations he could show this vampire.Locations that he'd been trying to avoid for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Kirus turned his head to Ali. "Oh sorry, I wasn't bored, I was just thinking about you. . ." He winked "Anyway, sure I'll join you. My other partner in the job is on today." Charlotte was nearly as good as himself, being a shape-shifter had it's benefits. Of course her sarcastic attitude and her knowledge of his weakness was definitely something that caused arguments but it was handy to have someone to take over when he needed a rest. Which was often now he had to used ten times as much power each night.
"So where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
https://hazenskies.rpg-board.net
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Alistair knew Kirus was joking...at least,he hoped he was joking when he said that he was thinking of him...At the mention of the 'partner' Ali felt something prickle him inside.What was he thinking? Stop it! he yelled at himself and pointed down the street.
''I...I want to go to the arcade.After that,I need to...go pick up some medicine'' he said and started walking,suddently unable to retain his usual calm demeanor. ''Um...I could show you around after though...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hazen Skies :: Roleplay World :: Hazen City :: Uptown Life-
Jump to: