Hazen Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying in a world of hidden reality. . . and craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possession of the Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

Possession of the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Those mis-matched eyes widened ever so slightly,that sly curve of the lips evened out for a fraction of a second before Mukuro found a deep chuckle resonating from his throat.
''Kufufu.....Kuhahahahaha!!!'' Mukuro's laughter filled the air of his dream,lazy and dark ''Ohya ohya!'' he bent forwards,one gloved hand supporting his forehead making him resemble a lunatical dark angel.''Ohya ohya~....'' his words slowed,sliding with an invisible intent over his toungue as his blue eye peeked at the, apaently, 'man' once more.
''Are you saying that....you are a year older than me..?'' he questioned,longs limbs shifting with unpracticed grace as he sat in the chair properly ''I've been in this little tank for ten years and look at our differences.Well I apologise for my rude assumptions~'' he taunted and sat back in his throne.That apology was hollow and had an opposite affect.Mukuro tilted his head back.

A glimmer of vibrant crimson.

Mukuro's hair swayed from his face,putting that sinister yet alluring red eye on show.Instead of a pupil there floated a number 'six' in Japanese.It was an odd combination.The oddity of it made it all the more beautiful....a dangerous,dangerous thing for a man such as Mukuro to possess.His amusement flickered,embers dulled by boredom rekindled when the 'man' stepped back.That wouldn't do him any good~

''...Ohya? You want to run?'' Mukuro began to slowly rise up ''You shouldn't be here in the first place.But I won't waste a chance to rid me of my boredom....You better speak up soon...'' he didn't need to say 'or else' at the end of his sentence.The crooked look he gave said it all.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Frenin's heart jumped.

'MOVE' it screamed thunderously.

Where? Where could he run? He didn't even know how he got to this place - most likely through a dream. And if that was so then how would he get out?!

That crimson eye. . . the long silky hair that moved with the fake breeze. Frenin inched back slightly, hoping the movement wouldn't catch this convict's eye. He has to get out of here - no matter what. And to do so he had to stand up.
"I-I...." He paused and took a deep breath "I am a Guard of this place so you can not tell me where I can or....or can't be!" Frenin puffed himself out, trying to seem manlier than he really was.

He took another, bigger step backwards.

"Find something else to have fun with"
Back to top Go down
https://hazenskies.rpg-board.net
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 pm

''Kuhahahahaha!!!!'' Mukuro doubled over violently as his crude laughter rocked through him and into his dream world,it was an awful chorus of dark emotions ''You really are a guard...'' he confirmed,trying to swallow another wave of harsh laughter.Still amused,Mukuro began to pace noislessly...his dual coloured eyes not leaving the little guard.What a delicate looking person.The black clothing high-lighted those slender limbs attached to a slim frame.Translucent skin,blindingly bright blonde hair....and big eyes that should only belong on a doll.This man was like a doll.Why was such a person in Vindice?

As soon as the blonde guard took a step back,rejecting Mukuro 'polite' request,the illusionist vanished into a plume of thick,musky purple mist.He re-materialised startlingly before the guard,looking down with a strong emotion within those eyes that he knew had frozen the other man in his tracks.
''...You're rather brave to announce yourself as a Vindice's dog in HERE and tell me what to do...'' Mukuro spoke with a deathly quiet voice like ice water trickly down warm skin ''I think we both know who has more power here.So don't try to be someone you're not.I wouldn't want to break such a pretty doll'' his gloved hand lifted from his side,gliding over the guard's pale cheek briefly.
''Now....do you feel like changing your tone when speaking to me...?''
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 pm

The swirling mist en-captivated Frenin.
Everything did.

This man was dangerous and made his heart stutter a thousand times. "I... I'm not their dog! I... I hate them" Frenin frowned at a past memory but then turned to Mukuro, shuddering. "And I'm not a doll"

Then everything shattered as the convict stroked his cheek. Fear fully took control of him and shook him up. There was no doubt that this... man would hurt him.

Frenin hung his head "How should I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
https://hazenskies.rpg-board.net
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Mukuro took note of the guard's comments.Suddently,he felt a lesser need to harm this man knowing that he too,disliked Vindice.But he was far from feeling remorse or sympathy....Far from it.With a hum and controlled care,Mukuro tilted the blonde's chin up then to the side,taking in that look of utter fear with his cruel eyes.
''Kufufu.A much better tone already...'' Mukuro chuckled at the guard's submission,that was a good sign if the delicate looking man wants to escape alive ''First...your name.You'll know me as a number...but my name is Rokudo Mukuro'' he said,inching closer to the frail guard.

''Second,why are you here?'' he continued.The more he looked at this stranger,the more he felt intriqued and possesive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possession of the Mist   Possession of the Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Possession of the Mist
Page 1 of 1